If you are looking to talk to a Houston janitorial contractor, there are a number of things for you to consider before you even begin interviewing potential service providers. A few things to think about:
– Does the janitorial contractor have a quality control program which is satisfied through customer references?
– Does the company have an organizational structure in place that allows for effective management of employees?
– Is the janitorial contractor prepared to handle emergencies such as water floods?
– Is this contractor established as a business?
– Does the janitorial contractor utilize background checks on their employees?
– Do they have full insurance and workers compensation?
– Would you require the janitorial contractor to offer and deliver paper supplies and cleaning products?
– Does the janitorial contractor have an effective safety program in place?
– Do they have an effective communication system that is both prompt and diverse?
– Can the contractor provide a wide range of services outside of specific cleaning in order to meet your needs?
These questions, and many more like them, are the key to finding a good fit for your company. No two contractors are alike, and there is nothing wrong with that. Like any other personalized service for your business, you should only look for the best. This will directly correlate not only in how your customers view your brand image, but also with the comfort of your employees and their personal workspace. You should ask yourself, what kind of service do we truly need? How many extra add-ons should we consider? If you are organized and prepared before you ever begin your search, you are sure to have a better, more successful relationship with the janitorial contractor that you ultimately choose.
Representatives here at Accredited Building Services are always ready and standing by to answer any of your questions at 281-578-2296